Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1:54 AM

Hey you!

I haven't slept yet, still awake with my lil bro Dinal. He's studying for tomorrow's test, and I'm doing my side project (and it's a mimi hehe..trying to be misterious here ;P ).

Yep, I do realized that I haven't wrote since a month. And I'm sorry for that! Nothing much happened these past times, I'm still single and PICKY! Huhuhu... The last thing for me to get picky was when I got the media press screening for the Indonesia International Fantastic Film Festival (INAFF) 2009. I didn't attend one of the movies they had there. I just didn't want to get a wrongfully movie to watch again :p, like I had before,watching HORSEMEN! That was a sick sick movie! -__-'

But anyway, I'm looking forward to see Paranormal Activity. Some says it's a must see movie and I should watch it in a theatre, not from a DVD (even the piracy one..that's worstt!!). Since they have an extra scenes that are worth watching!

And there's another one big movie that rocks the world, it even hits the Box Office by replacing Michael Jackson's "This Is It" position at the number one, and also beats "The Dark Knight" for the biggest opening day in movie history! (Well they said so, don't blame me if I'm mistaken okay :p ) And everyone gets the fever for this movie, NEW MOON! Minus me of course! Hopefully there are still single and normal guys available out there, after this New Moon sensation has ended!....-__-'

So that's all, the updated news in these past weeks, and hopefully I'll have time to blog about SOULNATION and great movies that I've watched. Just be patient okay, I also have many things to do here huhu...

No comments: