Monday, February 4, 2008

I Don't Mind To Be Alone

Seriously? Haha...I know you were asking about that rite after you read the title. Tapi sendirian yang bagaimana dulu nih? Don't get me wrong here! Yes, I'm still a normal person, benar2 manusia normal! My social life is average. Alhamdulillah gue mempunyai banyak teman, and yes, I do still need someone by my side. Bok! Tiga tahun lebih jomblo rasanya kayak mati rasa! *curhat colongan....* But sometimes my friends are confused and amazed about me when I go for shopping by myself, drinking a coffee at a coffee shop alone, even watching a movie alone. I really don't mind to do those things without anyone accompanied me, because I enjoy it.

But there's a moment when I can't stand for being alone, kayaknya kalau sendirian tuh gue jadi merasa risih karena merasa yang kurang kayak when I have to dine in at a restaurant or a food court with no one else but me! Hidup seperti sangat menyedihkan kalau makan sendirian...To have a lunch or dinner with friends or family or even someone is better than to eat alone. Gue merasa seperti diliatin sama beberapa orang kalau makan sendirian di satu meja yang jumlah kursinya lebih dari empat! It makes me wonder that they're thinking about me having problems in socializing, or I've been dumped by someone and got depressed because I have ordered more than three kinds of food and because I'm eating alone in a table for more than 2 persons! Biasalah kalau nafsu makan lagi menggila hiahiahia....

No comments: