Friday, March 11, 2005

My pretty big TUMMY!

You gotta see my tummy! Do-oh...my appetite is so horrible for these days! Like last Tuesday, I went to PIM with my friends, and we had our lunch on Hoka-Hoka Bento, I ate like I haven't had my breakfast for that day! I spent RP.27000 just for myself! The worst one was yesterday...yes I already had my lunch with Wiwit and Olive @ bakmi Cynthia but then on the afternoon @ Gita's house...she forced me to eat lunch with her, she didn't care with what I said that I already had my lunch! So then, I ate again...and I promised that I wouldn't have my dinner after that. But then, Gita destroyed my plan! Because suddenly she said that she had a surprise for me! She then gone for a while to take something from the freezer, and when she got back...she had a half cheese cake and 2 roti abon from Bread Talk oh her hands!! She then said "Abisin aja ty cheese cakenya! Ngga ada yg makan! Abisin beneran yah!! Roti abonnya juga ambil gih satu..abisin juga!!" and fyi...2 things that I couldn't refuse, chocolate ice cream and yes...BREAD TALK!

No comments: