Friday, December 28, 2007

Miss Picky's New Year Resolutions

1. Buy Esia!

Which it means... find a guy! Nope...there's nothing to do with Ringgo, but I promise myself and my friends that maybe I will buy Esia number when I'm already double! I don't think that I really need Esia since I don't have a boyfriend who will call me every hour hehe...

2. Find Another Job!

Not because I don't like my job...well yes I do love my current job, but still... I want to have another job or working as a part timer at a radio station! *sigh*...that's my biggest dream!

3. Learn How To Cook More Often!

Basically, I like men who can cook ("masak air" is excluded!) like Jamie Oliver , I think they're sexy! But still...I don't want to be (someday of course!) a lazy housewife ...so I need to learn how to cook, especially cooking food with traditional spices!

4. Make People Around Me Happy!

How? By working on those things mentioned above! It explains everything right? haha...

No comments: