Monday, March 2, 2009

I just loveee today!

My day has started with a nice wake-up alarm from my cellphone (I don't know why do I still stand with that song for my alarm tone, Let's get it started by Black Eyed Pease). My eyes were still so hard to be opened till Gita and Wiwit gossiped about someone on our way to campus (haha) and I couldn't wait to meet The-One-With-Da-Great-Smile.

After the first shift was over, I grabbed my friends' hands and told them that we must to get hurry to the foodcourt, and on my way to the first floor, My eyes couldn't stop looking for Him (The-One With-Da-Great-Smile)! Behehe…too bad he wasn't there. I gave up and just prayed “Kalo jodoh ngga akan kmana2” behehe…so, when all of my class were over and I wanted to go back to the foodcourt again, suddenly my friend told me that we had to wait for information from her French's lecturer about her tomorrow's class. She had me waited for quite a long time…got bored! But suddenly…when I was looking for the outside from my class door, I SAW HIM!…I yelled to them, “IT’S HIM IT'S HIM!!!!!” Beeehehehhe…and then we're rushed out from our class and hehe…I met him at last… hehe… lucky me or it was my destiny?? :p
Anyway…Me, Gita and Wiwit had our lunch 2gether (like usally) at Lorong, and then Idunk and Zacky joined us, had a chit-chat a bit…and the closing story about today’s topic has just begun…we got back to the basement and joined with the guys there (Cecak, Rico, Lani, Chico, Anta, and Bowo). Haha hihi for a while until an UNINVITED guy has appeared…urghhhhhhh!! I knew that some of them realized that I wasn't happy at that moment…because it appeared on my face what my mood was looked like..and suddenly…Lani just said something to him that made me LAUGHING OUT LOUD!! Huahuahuahu…sorry…I won't tell it here about what he had said…but trust me…until this time I couldn't stop giggling and smiling everytime I remember it…hahahha….

No comments: