Friday, March 25, 2005

WATTA WEEK!

I'm tired of all the papers and tasks for this whole week...well thank God tomorrow will be a long weekend for me! But still have some tasks to do hiks hiks... so, Mel and Wita are gonna come to my house tomorrow and make the task for Entrepreneurship and TEACHING together, coz the due is next week and we do realize that we dont have enough time to make all of the task in just 2 or 3 days. Anyway..Mr Rudy's tasks are too much!! I'm afraid that I can't handle it... :( Pessimistic? Yep...sometimes I feel that... Ohhh gosh!! Now I feel that this semester will be the hardest semester for me and I'm so scared...but I have to be strong! I wanna get a better GPA! SO HELP ME GOD!!!! Maybe I have to start fasting Nabi Daud like Wiwit does :)

Besides that, this week becomes a WOW week for me. Coz suddenly I knew that someone is a backstabber (talking not nice about me...it hurts me bi**h!), so it's pissing me off, Gita has been so dodol when dealing with hiding something (hahah...you can't hide anything from me, my dear friend!), I realized AGAIN that the world is so small, and someone from week to week is becoming more and more dork and also FREAK!

I don't know why I like this song (I won't tell the song, but for sure is I don't like the singer of this song :p), is it because of Titut has brainwashed me with this song or something, but...when I listen to it, I feel happy and want to hopp and hopp, and dance and dance! There is something (not someone! but..S O M E T H I N G!) which has succeed to cheer me up (heheh), and I think that the beat of this song matches with what I'm feeling rite now (not the lyrics!!!) :D.

No comments: