Monday, March 3, 2008

My Latest Addiction


1. Listening to these Songs :
- Lily Allen's Don't Get Me Wrong *Makes me smile sooooooo damn big! hahaha...
- Humania's Untukmu *yeahhhh they're back!! love their new single! :)

- Laura Critchley's Sometimes I *singing : Sometimes IIIIIIIIII...get nervousss I fool arounnnnddd
- Stephen Curtis Chapman's I'll Take Care of You *this is my bed time's lullaby! Such a romantic song :)
- Marcell's Candu Asmara *joged2*
- Sarah Bareilles' Love Song *love the lyrics!
- Incubus' I Miss You!! *I blame Outside Ordinary for playing this song beautifully!

2. Eating these food:
- Rosella yoghurt!
- Kellogg's Cornflakes + Fresh Indomilk's chocolate milk for breakfast
- Tempe Bumbu Bali!!!!!!
- Nasi Goreng kantin belakang PIM 1 huahauhau...
- Tic Tac *I blame "JUNO" for this huhu
- URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!
- Combro
- Singkong + Keju + Susu kental manis + choco spread!!!
- Ayam Bakar pake sambel nyamih!!
- Ting Ting hiahiahia...
- Watermelon juice ...as always!
- ocha ocha ocha!
- macha ice cream!!!

3. Listening to UFM 94.7 FM.
It's all because of their interesting programs and singable, dance-able and also cry-able songs! hiahiahia.

4. Reading palmistry book.
I envy this book hehe...

5. Blogging and Writing a story
I hope I can publish the story soon :) aaaaamieeennn

6. Wearing High Heels.
Kinda feeling sexy if I wear those hohoho...

No comments: