Friday, May 27, 2005

so so day!

My tummy is feelin funny...maybe bcoz I had an instant noodle for breakfast, ran out of bread again huhu. Mr Lee's class was okay. Total for our study hour, we're only got 1 shift, instead of 2 shifts. It was all because of he told us story about his new book that now you probably can see it on Gramedia or other stores, telling about magic or sumthin.

Anyway...si muka tomat *ahahah...I used to meet him for showing those arabic bracelets, but damnly he wasn't @ campus, and the poor thing was Gita, Wiwit and Wiwit Ibu left me alone @ the basement with so much hate feeling bcoz suddenly, coincidencely, and shockingly, we saw someone that is SOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOTTT IMPORTAAAAAAAANTTTTT!! But thank god, saved by Botel...he laughed about what I'm afraid of after I told him that I met that n'est pas beau!

So, it's been a quite so so day for me today, but not fosho...coz tonite I'm going to have a dinner @ Brasserie with my whole big family! Can't wait to be there soon :D

No comments: