Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sensitif nya dirikuh....

I'm too sensitive...hari ini aja udah nangis dua kali. I blame "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on E! and Night Time Story on UFM for this haha....

Actually, I'm not a big fan of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians", but today's story was soooo romantic! Robert Kardashian at last has a GF, and she's one of the casts on Cheetah Girls and also was a member of 3LW, named Adrianne Bailon. Adrianne confessed to the big sisters of Kardashians about her feeling to Robert, and she said that she's so in love with him and she would love him till death! *Danggggggg baby!!* And so does Robert, he feels the same about Adrianne...they even made a tattoo about their names. I Like this couple a bunch FYI! Suddenly Adrianne has to take a shot in India for three months, it made Robert sad...he cried when he dropped Adrianne at the airport! And so was I...I couldn't stop my tears! I can't stand to see a man crying because of love and moreover, the scenes about them was so sweet!

The other one that has succesfuly made me cry was about today's topic on Night Time Story : "Kalau kamu dilamar, bayangan kamu kayak gimana sih pas dilamar?" Like usually, I always text messaged the announcer if the topic is interesting;

Kalo gw, gw pinginnya yang gak kepikiran sama gw pas dilamar. Kayak abis pulang nonton konser, pas lagi jalan ke mobil...we're holding hands, tiba2 dia nyanyi lagu soundtracknya Juno, "Anyone Else But You"...suddenly, dia berhenti di depan gw, trus ngelamar gw on his bended knees, with a ring! And everybody is watching us! That would be sooo romantic!
When Aryo, the announcer read my msg, I smiled so big! And after he made a comment about my story, he played the song Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches....and I cried once more...HORAYYY FOR ME!!! This is what I called a good cry :)

No comments: