Sunday, December 16, 2007

Miss Picky And Her Blog Thingy

Pusing!!!!! I have about three marvelous invitations today. First : the wedding invitation of Mbak Elsa and Ditan Soediro’s wedding @ Segara Ancol, second : I got free tickets of Asian Idol, and third : a grand opening invitation of Achie’s (by her saying is) toko @ Kemang. The time is running out and I still haven’t made any decision…

So…daripada pusing tujuh keliling, I decided to turn on my lappie! Hell Yeah! Surfing the web and suddenly I found my old blog. The blog is all about my college year stories, about the love and hate relationships which was so funny to read. Came out an idea to make another new blog about my twenty-something life, and about me as a teacher in this pretty small play-school at Pondok Indah.

I choose this title (Ms. Picky is Her Name) since I'm still young, still single...and everybody believes that I am STILL picky! I couldn't blame them in having this perception, being from year to years I haven't changed my status from single to double! Conjointly, my students usually called me "Miss" instead of "Ibu" (well...there is a 2-years-old boy who called me this, and moreover he's in a speech therapy...to be honest, it's kinda annoying...but oh well, he's still cute anyway).

Well after all, I'm just an ordinary girl in my 20's life, who's still having issues about my own social life, career and also my relationship with (what they called) the-mars-people. :)

No comments: